Location: Bromsgrove | Type: Permanent
Branch Administrator (Branch)
Are you a great all-round Administrator with excellent time management and customer service skills? We are looking for someone like you to join our team in the Bromsgrove Branch. You will be working closely with the Branch and Service Managers alongside the admin team to support them in delivering an excellent service to customers.
Our Bromsgrove Branch is looking for a Branch Administrator to join the team to provide a full range of admin support. The main responsibilities will be to:
- Reception - meeting and greeting visitors and answering and directing incoming telephone calls.
- Provide general administration support, such as processing of incoming and outgoing post.
- Liaise with customers and arrange for engineer site visits to be completed on time.
- Plan maintenance jobs and delegate to engineers, ensuring engineers have the information necessary to enable them to deliver an excellent service to our customers.
- Provide maintenance quotations to new clients following installation of new equipment.
- Be responsible for the renewal existing maintenance contracts.
- Production and administration of maintenance invoices.
- Support the sales team and customers by raising invoices and applications for customers as required and issuing commissioning sheets, letters and tendering questionnaires.
- Administration of new quotations and new sales orders.
- Posting of timesheets for the Service, Maintenance and Sales department.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Work with suppliers and sub-contractors in the raising and reconciliation of purchase orders.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers when acknowledging orders and dealing with queries.
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required such as post, etc.
- Chase service, maintenance and sales quotes.
- Data entry of Commissioning sheets and F-Gas database sheets.
- Work effectively as part of a small team
- To perform any other reasonable duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the band of the post and skill and qualifications of the post-holder.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures and all other company policies and procedures.
Proven and excellent experience in the following skills:
- All round administrative tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office, Microsoft 365 and databases
- Customer service
- Time Management
In addition to this we are looking for someone who is a real team player but is also able to work autonomously, with the flexibility to respond to changes in business priorities and deadlines in a calm and effective manner and manage their workload accordingly.