Location: Cambridge | Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Branch Manager with a strong sales background and excellent people management skills to oversee our Cambridge Branch.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for all areas of operation within the branch as well as generation of sales for the branch.
- Oversee all operational aspects of the branch including service delivery, customer service, staff, administration and sales.
- Overall accountability for branch performance including growth, ensuring costs are controlled and sales budgets are achieved.
- Identify and follow up on current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Manage and plan budgets.
- Effective line management of staff.
- Provide technical support to engineers and other staff as required.
- Oversee installation projects as required.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company and visit sites regularly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Share knowledge with other branches and head office on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Ensure that all branch staff comply with Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Proven sales track record within the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Industry, showing high value sales and excellent customer relationship building.
- Experience managing teams, both locally and remotely.
- Experience in overseeing installation projects.
- Industry related qualifications such as C&G 2079, PASMA / IPAF and an NVQ in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning are not essential but would be of benefit.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding.
- Strong technical knowledge on Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office and data bases etc.
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent time management skills .
- Excellent Decision making and planning skills. Demonstratable ability to plan ahead as well as react quickly and re-prioritise jobs to fulfil customer demand.
- An understanding of and ability to deliver high levels of customer service .
We take pride in our Company values and so along with the above we are looking for someone who would ‘live’ them in their day to day role, demonstrating professionalism and great customer service at all times.
Adventurous A ‘can do’ attitude, ability to ‘think outside the box’ in challenging situations, proactive problem solver. Demonstrating flexibility and adaptability and a willingness to learn new skills and ways of working.
Dedicated Enthusiasm to deliver an excellent service every day to both colleagues and customers, understanding the importance of reflecting accuracy and attention to detail.
Courteous Always respectful, polite and considerate when dealing with colleagues and customers alike with a naturally friendly and professional manner.
Outstanding Able to deliver a high-quality service through continuous improvement of knowledge of the business and customer needs. Driven and motivated by a personal desire to succeed.
Connecting Ability to build excellent working relationships with colleagues and customers; A proactive team player, displaying positive energy and enthusiasm with an optimistic attitude towards teamwork, willing to pitch whenever necessary to support colleagues.
Knowledgeable A desire for personal development of knowledge and skills and those of the team.
We offer a very competitive package including a bonus structure and a company car.
Adcock is an Equal Opportunities Employer