Location: Chelmsford | Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting an Engineer’s Mate to join the team at our Chelsmford branch.
This is a great opportunity for an individual interested in entering the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning trade. As the main support of the Installation Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn a variety of key skills and gain experience of working on a diverse range of customer sites.
- The role is mobile as all installation work will be carried out at Adcock customer’s premises. Travelling to and from the site would be paid, however travelling to and from the branch office on a daily basis would be the responsibility of the individual.
- The basic working week is 40 hours after which authorised overtime will be paid.
- Good basic education
- Must be based within easy commuting distance of <Name of Branch>
- Able to accommodate early starts and / or later finishes in order to complete jobs within agreed timescales.
- Able to work away should this be required
- Hold a full, valid UK driving licence.
- Some training in a technical field such as electrical, plumbing or similar and/or some working experience within the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning field would be an advantage but is not essential.