Our success in all things related to Health and Safety, caring for our environment and quality management has led to a need to employ a super-efficient, part-time administrator to support our SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment and Quality) manager.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced, efficient administrator interested in the world of health and safety and quality management.
The role will be based at the Adcock Head Office, which is currently located in Great Shelford, but will be moving to Sawston in early 2022.
· Support the SHEQ manager and the business in the administrative activities required for HSE compliance and Quality Management Standards.
· Document and data control, producing reports as required.
· Set up and taking minutes at relevant meetings, including:
o Health and safety meetings;
o Training meetings / toolbox talks for employees;
o Occupational health and safety related surveys
· Assist colleagues with documentation required for tender submissions
· Support incoming and outgoing communication for the team, including liaising with site personnel, contractors and external authorities and auditors as required.
· Work with HR to ensure training standards are met across the business.
· Administration of the onboarding and vetting process of contractors
· A NEBOSH or equivalent certificate would be desirable but is not essential. Relevant training can be provided for the right candidate.
· Experience in a similar administration role in a busy working environment with regular use of databases;
· Excellent IT skills
· Confident and clear communicator
· Ability to establish rapport and positive working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external customers at all levels;
· Excellent organization and prioritization skills;
· High commercial awareness with the ability to understand the commercial impact of actions
We take pride in our Company values and so along with the above we are looking for someone who would ‘live’ them in their day to day role, demonstrating professionalism and great customer service at all times.
Adventurous A ‘can do’ attitude, ability to ‘think outside the box’ in challenging situations, proactive problem solver. Demonstrating flexibility and adaptability and a willingness to learn new skills and ways of working.
Dedicated Enthusiasm to deliver an excellent service every day to both colleagues and customers, understanding the importance of reflecting accuracy and attention to detail.
Courteous Always respectful, polite and considerate when dealing with colleagues and customers alike with a naturally friendly and professional manner.
Outstanding Able to deliver a high-quality service through continuous improvement of knowledge of the business and customer needs. Driven and motivated by a personal desire to succeed.
Connecting Ability to build excellent working relationships with colleagues and customers; A proactive team player, displaying positive energy and enthusiasm with an optimistic attitude towards teamwork, willing to pitch whenever necessary to support colleagues.
Knowledgeable A desire for personal development of knowledge and skills and those of the team.
Generous salary and 25 days holiday per year (Full Time Equivalent).
Working hours are 20 to 25 hours per week. Exact hours are negotiable but preferably worked over five days.
Get monthly “Airmail” straight to your inbox. Sign up today to receive your first issue.
You can opt out at any time.