Location: Kings Lynn | Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Installation Engineer to be based at our Kings Lynn branch.
- 40 hours per week with overtime as required
- This is a mobile role which involves travelling extensively around Norfolk and occasionally other areas, visiting client sites to install and commission air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- There will at times be the requirement to travel further afield with occasional overnight stays.
- Liaising with the branch and the project manager to ensure that all equipment is installed to the customers specification at the highest possible quality and level of service.
- Must have a solid, demonstrable knowledge of commercial, industrial and domestic refrigeration and air conditioning.
- Must have proven experience installing equipment for a wide variety of commercial and industrial clients including retail, manufacturing, food production and more.
- Must hold Refrigerant handling C&G2079 or equivalent.
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.