Location: Kings Lynn | Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Installation Engineer to join the team at our Kings Lynn Branch.
- The installation engineer will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of a wide range of refrigeration and air conditioning units at a very wide variety of sites.
- The installation engineer will work closely with the project manager to ensure that all equipment is installed to the customer’s specification at the highest possible quality and level of service.
- This is a mobile role which involves travelling around Norwich and further afield throughout the UK.
- Must have a solid working knowledge as an air conditioning and refrigeration installation engineer.
- Must have proven experience installing and commissioning equipment for a wide variety of commercial and industrial clients including retail, manufacturing, food production and more.
- Must hold Refrigerant handling C&G2079 or equivalent.
- Must show excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills.
- The ideal candidate will show outstanding customer service skills with the ability to translate technical jargon into understandable language for the client.
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.
- We offer a competitive salary and a company vehicle.
- Long term career opportunities for the right person.
We are an equal opportunities employer.