Location: Cambridge | Type: Permanent
Are you an Administrator with excellent time management and customer service skills? We are looking for someone like you to join our team in the Cambridge working closely with your fellow Administrators within the Service Team to deliver an excellent service to customers and colleagues.
Our Cambridge is looking for a Maintenance Administrator to join the Service team to provide a full range of admin support. The main responsibilities will be to:
- Answering and dealing with incoming telephone calls effectively.
- Liaise with customers and arrange for engineer site visits to be completed on time.
- Plan maintenance jobs and delegate to engineers, ensuring engineers have the information necessary to be able to deliver an excellent service to customers.
- Provide maintenance quotations to new clients following installation of new equipment.
- Be responsible for the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- Production and administration of maintenance invoices.
- Chase maintenance quotes.
- Compiling & Updating F-Gas database records and asset lists.
- To comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures and all other company policies and procedures.
- All other administrative duties required for the running of an efficient and effective office.
- Work effectively as part of a small team, filling in and supporting colleagues in periods of absence or high workload
- To perform any other reasonable duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the band of the post and skill and qualifications of the post-holder.
Proven and excellent experience in the following skills:
- All round administrative tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications and databases
- Customer service
- Time Management
In addition to this we are looking for someone who is a real team player but also able to work autonomously, with the flexibility to respond to changes in business priorities and deadlines in a calm and effective manner and manage their workload accordingly.
An excellent package is offered with this role.