Location: Norwich | Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting a full-time Parts Administrator to be responsible for the administration of the branch stores.
The main duties are:
- Sourcing, ordering and receiving delivery of parts, materials and equipment.
- Ensuring materials are ready for collection or are delivered to site.
- Responsible for the stores and stock levels.
- Conducting regular stock takes, keeping inventories up to date.
- Managing the supply and return of refrigeration cylinders.
- Diarise and schedule PAT testing, pressure regulator testing and conduct regular ladder checks
- Be the point of contact for customers, managing the renewal process of maintenance contracts.
- Provision of administrative support, using the company integrated ERP system.
- There are routine deliveries to be received and processed. The successful candidate must therefore be comfortable with manual handling and lifting of sometimes heavy items with the necessary lift aid equipment (not forklift)
- A full valid driving license is essential.
- Experience in a similar role in electrical, plumber wholesaler, builder’s merchants or similar supplier based industry.
- Some working experience within the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office and database skills) with the ability to learn new computer software systems.
- Well organized and able to work in a fast paced environment to demanding timescales
- Good numeracy skills
- Resourceful with the ability to use their own initiative
- Confident with good negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A great team player, willing to pitch in where necessary to support branch colleagues.
An excellent package is offered with this role.