Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer
Location: Chatham | Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Maintenance Engineer to join the team at our Chatham Branch.
- The Maintenance engineer will be responsible for the maintenance and of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment at a very wide variety of sites.
- This is a mobile role which involves travelling around Kent and occasionally further afield.
- Must have a solid working knowledge as an air conditioning maintenance engineer ideally with working knowledge of refrigeration maintenance.
- Must hold F-Gas 2079-11/Refrigerant handling C&G 2079 or equivalent.
- Must show excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills.
- The ideal candidate will show outstanding customer service skills with the ability to translate technical jargon into understandable language for the client.
- Ability and confidence to work independently.
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.
- We offer a competitive renumeration package and a company vehicle.
- Long term career progression opportunities for the right person.
We are an equal opportunities employer.