Refrigeration Projects Engineer
Location: Kings Lynn | Type: Permanent
With continued growth at our Kings Lynn branch, there is a requirement for a Refrigeration
Projects Engineer, who will be responsible for delivering high quality products and service to
- Straightforward installations will be passed to the contracting team to manage.
- Project manage installation of specialist / highly technical equipment.
- You will provide technical expertise and advice to customers, engineers and colleagues.
- You will be responsible for managing costs and budgets on jobs for which you are responsible.
- You will be proactive in maintaining good relationships with current customers and forging opportunities with new customers.
- You will actively be engaged in the generation of and following up new business leads.
- Proven design and project management experience on a wide range of Refrigeration and
Air Conditioning systems and applications.
- Expert technical skills and knowledge of all manner of refrigeration systems and cold rooms designed for commercial sites such as pharmaceutical, manufacturing and food processing.
- Proven experience in sales and customer relationship management in the industry.
- High financial and commercial awareness with the ability to manage large budgets and resources.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge strong business relationships with customers, suppliers, colleagues and contractors.
- We offer a very competitive salary and bonus, and a company car.