Location: Ipswich | Type: Permanent
Are you an Administrator with excellent time management, customer service and IT skills? We are looking for someone like you to join our team in the Ipswich Branch working closely with your team to deliver an excellent administrative service to customers and colleagues.
Our Ipswich is looking for a Sales Administrator to join the Sales team to provide a full range of admin support. The main responsibilities will be to:
- Support the sales team and customers by raising invoices and applications for customers as required and issuing commissioning sheets, letters and tendering questionnaires.
- Administration of new quotations and new sales orders.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Work with suppliers and sub-contractors in the raising and reconciliation of purchase orders.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers when acknowledging orders and dealing with queries.
- Answer telephone calls and customer queries, representing the company in a professional and friendly manner.
- Prepare regular reports as required.
- Review planning applications and produce list of projects that have the possibility of enhancing sales.
- Ensure filing is kept up to date and accurate.
- Other general administration tasks as dictated by the needs of the business and the team.
- Provide cover and support for colleagues and administrators in other functions as necessary in the event of absence or periods of high work load.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance Company policies and procedures.
- Perform other related ad hoc duties as and when required.
Proven experience in the following skills:
- All round administrative tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office/365 and databases
- Customer service
- Time Management
In addition to this we are looking for someone who is a real team player but is also able to work autonomously, with the flexibility to respond to changes in business priorities and deadlines in a calm and effective manner and manage their workload accordingly.
Adcock is an Equal Opportunities Employer