Location: Norwich | Type: Permanent
Our Norwich Branch is looking for a Sales Administrator to join the Sales team to provide a full range of admin support. The main responsibilities will be to:
- Support the sales team and customers by raising invoices and applications for customers as required and issuing commissioning sheets, letters and tendering questionnaires.
- Administration of new quotations and new sales orders.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Work with suppliers and sub-contractors in the raising and reconciliation of purchase orders.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers when acknowledging orders and dealing with queries.
- Answer telephone calls and customer queries, representing the company in a professional and friendly manner.
- Prepare regular reports as required.
- Review planning applications and produce list of projects that have the possibility of enhancing sales.
- Ensure filing is kept up to date and accurate.
- Other general administration tasks as dictated by the needs of the business and the team.
- Provide cover and support for colleagues and administrators in other functions as necessary in the event of absence or periods of high work load.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance Company policies and procedures.
- Perform other related ad hoc duties as and when required.
Proven and excellent experience in the following skills:
- All round administrative tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and databases
- Customer service
- Time Management
In addition to this we are looking for someone who is a real team player but is also able to work autonomously, with the flexibility to respond to changes in business priorities and deadlines in a calm and effective manner and manage their workload accordingly.
An excellent package is offered with this role.