Sales / Applications Engineer
Location: Reading | Type: Permanent
Adcock Refrigeration and Air Conditioning are on the lookout for a highly skilled Sales / Applications engineer with extensive building services experience to join their successful team in Reading.
- To be actively involved in the process of business development and sales
- Effective customer relationship building and management
- Establishing contact with customers, designers and contractors in order to select equipment suitable for their requirements, submit offers to trade and in the negotiation of contracts, ensuring professionalism and excellent customer service at all times.
- Offer design input into installation projects and manage projects from start to finish.
Work effectively with end users, developers and fit out contractors on Cat A and Cat B schemes.
- Liaise with engineers, sub-contractors and branch colleagues to ensure new installations are delivered to the highest standard.
- Visit sites as necessary and provide technical support where needed.
- Proven sales and building services project management experience on a wide range of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning systems and applications.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working with end users, developers and fit out contractors on Cat A and Cat B Schemes.
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of a wide range of air conditioning systems.
High financial and commercial awareness with the ability to manage large budgets and resources.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge strong business relationships with customers, suppliers, colleagues and contractors.
- A thorough understanding of and ability to deliver outstanding and continuous customer service.
We offer a very competitive package with a bonus structure and company car.