Service and Maintenance Administrator
Location: Northampton | Type: Permanent
Are you an Administrator with excellent time management and customer service skills? We are looking for someone like you to join our team in the Northampton Branch working closely with the Service Team to deliver an excellent service to customers and colleagues.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Work with colleagues within the branch to ensure incoming telephone calls are answered and dealt with effectively.
- Liaise with customers and arrange for engineer site visits to be completed on time.
- Plan maintenance jobs and delegate to engineers, ensuring engineers have the information
- necessary in order to be able to deliver a good service to the customer.
- Provide maintenance quotations to new clients following installation of new equipment.
- Be responsible for the renewal existing maintenance contracts.
- Production and administration of maintenance invoices.
- Support the sales team and customers by raising invoices and applications for customers as required and issuing commissioning sheets, letters and tendering questionnaires.
- Administration of new quotations and new sales orders.
- Posting of timesheets for the Service, Maintenance and Sales department.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Work with suppliers and sub-contractors in the raising and reconciliation of purchase orders.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers when acknowledging orders and dealing with queries.
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required such as post, etc.
- Chase service, maintenance and sales quotes.
- Data entry of Commissioning sheets and F-Gas database sheets.
- To comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures and all other company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively as part of a small team, filling in and supporting colleagues in periods of absence or high workload
- To perform any other reasonable duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the band of the post and skill and qualifications of the post-holder.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
First-rate experience and capability within the following skills:
- All round administrative tasks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications and databases
- Customer service
- Time Management
In addition to this we are looking for someone who is a real team player but is also able to work autonomously, with the flexibility to respond to changes in business priorities and deadlines in a calm and effective manner and manage their workload accordingly.
Adcock is an Equal Opportunities Employer