Service and Maintenance Trainee Engineer
Location: Reading | Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting a Service and Maintenance Trainee Engineer to join the team at our Reading branch.
This is a great opportunity for an individual interested in entering the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning trade. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in the installation, servicing and maintenance of a wide variety of equipment. For those who demonstrate aptitude for the role there will also be the opportunity to train for technical qualifications will be provided for the right candidate through our bespoke Group City & Guilds Training Centre.
- The role is mobile as all installation, service and maintenance work will be carried out at Adcock customer’s premises. Travelling to and from the site would be paid, however travelling to and from the branch office on a daily basis would be the responsibility of the individual.
- The basic working week is 40 hours after which authorised overtime will be paid.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grades A-C in Maths, English and one Science based subject
- Must be based within easy commuting distance of our Reading Branch
- Able to accommodate early starts and / or later finishes in order to complete jobs within agreed timescales.
- Able to work away should this be required
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.
- Some working experience within the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning field would be an advantage but is not essential.
The basic working week is 40 hours