Location: Cambridge | Type: Permanent
- This is a mobile role which involves travelling extensively around Cambridge and surrounding areas, visiting client sites to service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Working in the field attending call outs to commercial, industrial and occasional domestic clients.
- Diagnosing, fault finding and problem solving on refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in
commercial, industrial and domestic sites.
- Engineers are required to cover an out-of-hours on-call service on a rota basis. All overtime / out of hours work is paid.
- Must have solid working knowledge and experience as a senior mobile service engineer on commercial, industrial and domestic sites.
- Experienced, confident engineer with the ability to work independently.
- In particular, must have demonstrable experience of working with split systems, VRV’s, VRF’s, Close Control, Chillers and AHU’s.
- Refrigerant handling C&G2079 is essential.
- Minimum NVQ 2 or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Must show excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills.
- The ideal candidate will show outstanding customer service skills with the ability to translate technical jargon into understandable language for the client and provide neat detailed reports.
- In order to be able to best serve our customers, the successful candidate must be based within 30 miles of Cambridge and have a full, valid UK driving licence.
Standard hours are 40 hours per week with the requirement to cover out of hours call outs on a rota basis. We offer a competitive salary with the option to earn additional income from generous overtime payments and call out rota.
We are an equal opportunities employer