Location: Kings Lynn | Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer to be based at our Kings Lynn branch.
- This is a mobile role which involves travelling extensively around the Norfolk and Lincolnshire areas, visiting client sites to install service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- There will at times be the requirement to travel further afield with occasional overnight stays.
- Working in the field attending call outs to commercial, industrial and occasional domestic clients.
- Diagnosing and fixing faults and problems with refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in
commercial, industrial and domestic units.
- Liaising with your branch to order parts and items that are required to fix faults you have
- Engineers are required to cover an out-of-hours on-call service on a rota basis. All overtime is
during out of hours work is paid.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities are available through our recognised training
school offering City & Guilds accredited courses.
- Must have a solid working knowledge as a mobile air conditioning and refrigeration service engineer.
- Must hold Refrigerant handling C&G2079 or equivalent.
- Must show excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills.
- The ideal candidate will show outstanding customer service skills with the ability to translate technical jargon into understandable language for the client.
- The prospective candidate shall have a good, demonstrable knowledge of commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning engineering.
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.
- Experience of servicing and maintaining refrigeration equipment ranging from small cabinet refrigeration to larger pack systems.
- Entails refrigerant handling so a good working knowledge of this is important.
- Standard hours are 40 hours per week with the requirement to cover out of hours call outs on a rota basis.
We offer a competitive salary with the option to earn additional income from generous overtime payments and call out rota.