Location: Norwich | Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Service Engineer to join our Norwich branch.
- This is a mobile role which involves travelling extensively in the areas covered by the Branch and occasionally further afield, visiting client sites to install, service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
- Working in the field attending call outs to commercial, industrial and occasional domestic clients.
- Diagnosing and fixing faults and problems with refrigeration and air conditioning equipment in commercial, industrial and domestic units.
- Liaising with your branch to order parts and items that are required to fix faults you have diagnosed.
- Engineers are required to cover an out-of-hours on-call service on a rota basis for which all overtime worked will be paid.
- Where required and to support the development of our engineers, opportunities will be available through our recognised internal training school offering City & Guilds accredited courses.
- A solid working knowledge and significant experience working as a mobile service engineer within the air conditioning and refrigeration industries.
- Refrigerant handling C&G2079 or equivalent.
- Excellent organisation, communication, time management and prioritisation skills.
- An excellent understanding of and ability to deliver outstanding customer service skills, able to translate technical jargon into understandable language for the client.
- Good, demonstrable knowledge of commercial, industrial and domestic refrigeration and air conditioning engineering.
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.
Standard hours are 40 hours per week with the requirement to cover out of hours call outs on a rota basis. Additional income can be earned from generous overtime payments and call out rota.