Location: Norwich | Type: Permanent
We are currently recruiting a Trainee Engineer to join the team at our Norwich branch.
This is a great opportunity for an individual interested in entering the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning trade. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain experience in the installation, servicing and maintenance of a wide variety of equipment; Where real aptitude is demonstrated there will also be the opportunity to train for technical qualifications through our bespoke Group City & Guilds Training Centre.
- The role is mobile as all installation, service and maintenance work will be carried out at Adcock customer’s premises. Travelling to and from the site would be paid, however travelling to and from the branch office on a daily basis would be the responsibility of the individual.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grades A-C in Maths, English and one Science based subject
- Must be based within easy commuting distance of Norwich (25miles)
- Able to accommodate early starts and / or later finishes in order to complete jobs within agreed timescales.
- Able to work away should this be required.
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential.
- A full, valid UK driving licence is essential. Some working experience within the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning field would be an advantage but is not essential.
The basic working week is 40 hours after which authorised overtime will be paid.